The Rocky Road to Success
We are excited to announce that on Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 at 6pm, The All-New Balboa Island Museum is holding a fundraiser featuring a new speaker panel and networking series for women in the OC.
The inspirational evening will be guest moderated by Kim Bates, a leader in Women’s mentorship, coaching, and empowerment. And the founder of The WSDM® (Wisdom) Salon Series for Women.
The theme for our first event: “The Rocky Road to Success”. We will discuss the failures and/or tough life lessons that women have faced before they reached success. We will be getting real about the price of success for women.
A panel of influential and inspiring women will share their personal stories to light up the hearts, minds, and souls of the audience. Including:
- Melissa Friebe- SVP, Brand Mktg & Consumer Insights Taco Bell
- Stefanie Farnsworth Salem- CEO and Founder Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Daphne Freeman- SVP Sales & Events at Urban Decay
- Nancy Dahan- Partner at Brown & Dahan LLP
- Danielle Kennedy- Actress, Author, and Lover of Life-Hollywood
- Annie Winger- Former COO and CFO of BVaccel