Become a member of the Balboa Island Museum & Historical Society and help preserve the heritage of Balboa Island & Newport Beach. Since the Museum’s founding, the support of the residents of Balboa Island and from surrounding communities, as well as other parts of the country, has been crucial to the growth and fulfillment of the Museum’s mission.
Our mission is to preserve the island heritage and its sense of community. It is our intent that the Museum be a place where islanders and visitors can gather and share island memories.
Generous individuals, determined to preserve the history of the island, have contributed by:
- Volunteering time;
- Donating rare photographs, memorabilia, etc.; and/or,
- Giving generous financial support (please use the online donation form below or if you wish to send in a check with our 2018 Membership Form.)
You can help by giving generously in any or all of the above ways.
Join today and receive priority invite for our special events and 10% discount in our Museum Store. If you renew or join at one of these specific levels, you will receive a gift made exclusively for the Museum! Our 2018 Jewel Donor Levels are honored from Nov. 1 2017 – Dec. 31, 2018.
- Sapphire Level, $500: Natural Cotton Tote Bag with Logo.
- Ruby Level, $1,000: Balboa Island Beach Towel.
- Emerald Level, $2,500 or higher: Double Insulated Wine Cooler Tote with Logo.
Please check our 2017 Member List to see if you are current. Thank you! These are our largest donors:
Balboa Island Museum & Historical Society is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and your financial donation is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.